Litchi

NSW Southwest Slopes
Hey guy, you got two Phantoms now, and its almost been a year. I just bought Litchi on Black Friday, Took me month to open the app, but I'm plotting my first mission. Scanning for knowledge to do's and not to do's.
I'm I going to beat you to the first mission, or the first Litchi mistake?
:rolleyes:

Rod

Your right almost out of warranty on the standard I should upgrade the the FW before it runs out so I can send it if any problems arise
I was hoping to get some aerial footage of our wheat and canola harvest but everyone had their hands full at the time .
I'd like to do a mission but I'm a bit unsure about the current FW requirement .
I could reach my neighbours with litchi but don't want to catch them nude by the pool ( they are over 70 !)
There seems to be some differences /problems between planning on the mission hub and on the app From what I read.
I was going to try one today since my son is home and two heads are better that one but unfortunately his girl friend came too so he's can't consentrate on the important things in life !
I did try mustering cattle with the Advanced .It worked really well I just have to work out how to open the gates with a Phantom now .
Let me know how you go .The RTH / end point action confuse me abit with litchi .

If you got two phantoms, and the P3S is still got warranty, yes, do a fryware test.

I just got the one.

Actually, I'm never going to upgrade a P3Sh*t every if that is my only bird.
Even if Litchi recommends it.

Rod

My nephew was here on Christmas Day with his new Mavic Interesting to see one in the flesh I couldn't see a thing on his phone though .i don't think he had any idea where it was either .Very quiet and all the sparrows circled it on take off where as they don't bother my P3s at all ?
I was designing a mission (probably been done before ) with me as the centre point and the AC spiralling upward in a progressively bigger radius .Looks good on paper as they say .

My nephew was here on Christmas Day with his new Mavic Interesting to see one in the flesh I couldn't see a thing on his phone though .i don't think he had any idea where it was either .Very quiet and all the sparrows circled it on take off where as they don't bother my P3s at all ?
I was designing a mission (probably been done before ) with me as the centre point and the AC spiralling upward in a progressively bigger radius .Looks good on paper as they say .
I appreciate your insults ;)

I was stuck on the Mavic, but think I will wait, still want to play with a 3d printer around the $1000 range. I may be stupid, but I don't printers fall out of the sky or fly away. :rolleyes:

Added:
Send one of your spares, I will test the firmware updates. :D

Rod

No insults intended at all in fact you seem it be the one that knows the most about P3s s You are lucky in the US (FCC) Here the P3 range in CE is a bit disappointing to say the least
I was only allowed to buy another one because I can claim them as a tool for the farm thus tax deductible (agreement with wife was to sell St to fund Ad hasn't happened yet )

Reactions: RodPad
Yeah, I know just getting back at you for making fun of my last name.

My name is Rod Paddock, and I approve this message. ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic