Litchi?

I don't expect GPS to better than 15' accuracy, although sometimes it is. I rarely get closer than 50' to anything, just to be sure. The home point only matters for elevation, as the home point is the only reference it knows for elevation. Everything is based on home point elevation, so always launch from the same point.

After I triple check my mission waypoints, when I fly the mission the first time, I always keep a close eye on the bird to insure safe margins of error in the flight path. After this first successful flight I don't worry about it much, however I always have my finger on the mode switch to pause the mission if I see something strange happening. I will only fly the mission at night after I've had several consistent daytime flights without problems.

I did 3 Way Point missions today using the "Pencil" drawing tool. They were short because I did them at the field because Mission Hub is not syncing with my tablet. They worked perfectly. Wish I could have run the 30 point mission I worked up on the Hub but I am happy that it worked as it should going to each point.

Figured out my issue with Mission Hub. Needed to verify my email. Works fine now.

How did you do that? All of my missions are on Mission Hub on my iMac, but I recently restored both my iPad Pro and my iPhone 6, logged in, but the missions aren't showing up.

The mission screenshots I posted were from the "Follow the Leader" version of "The Baltimore Run." The chase bird is pointing towards the next waypoint to track the lead bird. In "The Baltimore Run" version of the mission the extra waypoints are to make the bird yaw where I want her to point along the route. You can control where the camera points, as well as how fast it yaws, depending on where you place the waypoints.

"Follow the Leader" (mission as posted)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

"The Baltimore Run"

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I just came across this thread and sorry to hear DirtyBird has left the forum. I had a question for him...I was wondering why he puts so many waypoints especially when he is flying in a straight line at the same altitude. Oh well, he is the master when it comes to long distance planned missions.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Last edited:
The mission screenshots I posted were from the "Follow the Leader" version of "The Baltimore Run." The chase bird is pointing towards the next waypoint to track the lead bird. In "The Baltimore Run" version of the mission the extra waypoints are to make the bird yaw where I want her to point along the route. You can control where the camera points, as well as how fast it yaws, depending on where you place the waypoints.

Thank you sir I understand now. I am still learning so advice from guys like you help a lot, I appreciate it.

I contacted Litchi on Facebook and they sent me a email verify. Once I clicked on the link I was good to go.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Thanks. Given the significant convenience of having missions across all of your devices, you would think that the Litchi people would make that cross-device capability a little less obscure. It seems to me that all I should have to do it log into Mission Hub with my credentials and it would automatically populate across platforms without having to log into Facebook or other such user-unfriendly machinations.

Litchi does that automatically. When you sign in to your Litchi account from any device all of your saved missions are available.

Thanks. Given the significant convenience of having missions across all of your devices, you would think that the Litchi people would make that cross-device capability a little less obscure. It seems to me that all I should have to do it log into Mission Hub with my credentials and it would automatically populate across platforms without having to log into Facebook or other such user-unfriendly machinations.

Last edited:
Pitching does that automatically. When you sign in to your Pitching account from any device all of your saved missions are available.
Well, thanks for taking the time to respond, but I don't have a clue what a "Pitching" account is. I can't find it anywhere searching these forums, nor in the Litchi documentation online or downloaded, nor anywhere on Google.

My spellchecker changed Litchi to pitching. Sorry. :confused:
Ah, I see. Yeh, I did log into my Litchi account from my compute,r and from my iPhone and iPad Pro. All three take my credentials just fine, list my user name as being logged in, but all of my missions only show up on my computer. Won't populate either mobile device. I sent an email to customer support...others have said that they need to re-verify my email address. Nothing from them yet.

Seems like there could be an easier way to manage this rather important component of this software.

Yes Litchi already does it as pointed out by DB but if for some reason (Like me) you have a problem linking the 2 they will help sort it out with a simple Email. They can cross check your account and be sure you have the same email and send a new verify email if needed like in my case.

Yes Litchi already does it as pointed out by DB but if for some reason (Like me) you have a problem linking the 2 they will help sort it out with a simple Email. They can cross check your account and be sure you have the same email and send a new verify email if needed like in my case.
Thank you. You've been a big help. I'm confident that they will ultimately send this email verification and solve my problem...it just seems like there might be a better way for them to accomplish this rather important task. In the meantime, I can't fly any of the missions I have sitting in my account because I can't access them to load. Here in the Great North Woods, autumn is a fleeting time, and nice days for shooting are coming to a close.

Reactions: RC Madman
Must be something going on with your logon. It works fine for me.

Ah, I see. Yeh, I did log into my Litchi account from my compute,r and from my iPhone and iPad Pro. All three take my credentials just fine, list my user name as being logged in, but all of my missions only show up on my computer. Won't populate either mobile device. I sent an email to customer support...others have said that they need to re-verify my email address. Nothing from them yet.

Seems like there could be an easier way to manage this rather important component of this software.

Thank you. You've been a big help. I'm confident that they will ultimately send this email verification and solve my problem...it just seems like there might be a better way for them to accomplish this rather important task. In the meantime, I can't fly any of the missions I have sitting in my account because I can't access them to load.
I agree. They should have a resend verify email button so those that run into this can take care of it without having to wait for customer support. Maybe send them a email requesting such an option or mention it on the Facebook page?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic