Litchi

Anybody updated to 3.5.0_BETA? I installed this latest update this morning. After which, Litchi would crash on start-up.

This happens on both my devices (Sony Xperia Z3 Dual and Lenovo A3300). Anybody else having similar issues?

I have contacted Litchi and still waiting for their reply.
They wrote me on Facebook and said there working on the next build to fix it. They also apologized.

Hello question for you guys that know Litchi. I'm using Litchi with my Phantom 2 vision Plus so I can look at my data ( that DJI does not offer P2v+). The problem is I can't control the gimbal ( the tilt). My Controller does not have the lever. Does Litchi have this and I have not found it or do I need to change controller. In DJI's version it's in the app.
Thanks

Thanks... Guess I'm gonna stick with DJI Go for now [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I don't see any reason why GO would be better than Litchi for general fun flying. Litchi seems to offer more "fun" features than the GO app does (tracking, easier to use following, orbiting, etc).

The issue i am having with Litchi (and i love the app) is when i set waypoints i cant seem to gian control of the gimble, it keeps on pointing back up to the next waypoint. so i cant angle the gimble down? if that makes sense, im clearly missing something here
I don't know exactly where the setting is, but I know I've seen multiple settings for gimble/camera behavior while following waypoints. I believe you have to set up the mission, then it might be one of the buttons on the left side of the screen or something like that.

Hi Phantom pilots please be gently if i've posted this question in the wrong place.

A couple of things about Litchi I'm not understanding that I'm hoping someone can explain.

Seems that the hardware RTH is not activated on this APP?
Also it seem no local recording of my flight on the tablet/phone
and after I've made a mission in Hub when I open the app on my Galaxy Not 4 (which works better than an iPad in my experience)
where do I go to find the missions i've created? I am logged on correctly

Hi Phantom pilots please be gently if i've posted this question in the wrong place.

A couple of things about Litchi I'm not understanding that I'm hoping someone can explain.

and after I've made a mission in Hub when I open the app on my Galaxy Not 4 (which works better than an iPad in my experience)
I've only used Litchi with my P2v+ but I think most part is the same.
Which version of Phantom 3 do you have if it's a standard or the 4K version the RTH does not work.
in Litchi which from FPV mode to GS mode ( upper left corner),you'll have options arrow up or arrow down. arrow up is to load Flight and it should show your missions to load.
I hope this helps.

from Litchi website:
Warning When using a Phantom 3 Standard or Phantom 3 4K (not to be confused with Phantom 3 Pro), be aware that the aircraft will not return to home automatically if signal is lost while Litchi has some or all control of the aircraft, it will hover instead. The following flight modes are affected: VR with Immersive/Joystick Head Tracking active, Follow, Focus and Track. All other aircraft models and flight modes are unaffected by this issue.

It's a minor inconvenience but you can trigger RTH by toggling the S2 (left) switch a few times.

Nope. This is only available on the DJI Go app

Make sure you use the same FB account on all devices and they're connected to the internet. Also, try to close/shutdown and restart the app manually for it to refresh

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20