Litchi

I'm pretty sure when you press way point then look to the left of the screen you'll see a settings button. Click that and you'll see the different options of what you want the gimbal to do. I think you have to scroll down and it's the last option.
im going to try now, i believe its actually when you have the Curve setting activated it wont alow you to change it.

1 question for mission using waypoint. If lose signal are the bird will finish the mission ?

im going to try now, i believe its actually when you have the Curve setting activated it wont alow you to change it.
Did you get it figured out? Now that you mentioned that you might be right. I think it might have to be set to straight lines.

Helo.. may i have question.... litchi waypoint why after mission finish it always RTH auto land.
I already set hover. And already recheck on map plan.. its hover Not RTH.

When a Litchi mission is finished, it hovers at the last waypoint and awaits your command.
I already check .. i set hover.
But always after finnish last point.. then trigger RTH.
So i switch to p mode to take over the controll. Something wrong ...

its definitely straight lines. if you then put inerpolated i find it flys doing a 360? and if you put poi focus it flys looking exactly at the POI. stupid question so if its flying a mission can i not control the camera? in flight?

its definitely straight lines. if you then put inerpolated i find it flys doing a 360? and if you put poi focus it flys looking exactly at the POI. stupid question so if its flying a mission can i not control the camera? in flight?
Yes .. the bird camera will point to POI . Cam gimbal pitch will follow high of the poi setting.

Reactions: WLS350Z
Anybody updated to 3.5.0_BETA? I installed this latest update this morning. After which, Litchi would crash on start-up.

This happens on both my devices (Sony Xperia Z3 Dual and Lenovo A3300). Anybody else having similar issues?

I have contacted Litchi and still waiting for their reply.

Anybody updated to 3.5.0_BETA? I installed this latest update this morning. After which, Litchi would crash on start-up.

This happens on both my devices (Sony Xperia Z3 Dual and Lenovo A3300). Anybody else having similar issues?

I have contacted Litchi and still waiting for their reply.
just back to 3.4.0 ..
3.5.0 will crash............

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31