Litchi

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Hi all I have question,,,just got litchi app and is telling me to force stop djigo app,,just need to know if this right,,,I presume my flight log goes to litchi,,,,???????thanks any info ,,ian

Regarding your flight logs when using Litchi, I use the HD app and Airdata to review them. Once you are set up, you can auto sync your flights in Litchi to review on Airdata.
HI Yip all set up today just set up free month trail...was thinking about this early ,was unsure where flight data go to,,,now just need the wind to stop again,,,,thanks for info:)

Reactions: tevek
HI Yip all set up today just set up free month trail...was thinking about this early ,was unsure where flight data go to,,,now just need the wind to stop again,,,,thanks for info:)
You are you are waiting for the wind to stop and I'm waiting for the rain to stop.... You will love the WP mission function of litchi, the main reason I bought the app, there are some good threads on here for setting it up correctly as those that don't, end up in a tree.

Guess tevek could be eu/uk based - **** rain in the UK is constantly pouring day by day :-(
Yip I'm in that club rain and wind here,,gutted,,new app no flying,,,,,I'm getting ready to travel just to fly:) why can't they waterproof the phantoms,,,,

Regarding your flight logs when using Litchi, I use the HD app and Airdata to review them. Once you are set up, you can auto sync your flights in Litchi to review on Airdata.

I'm using airdata and really surprised how much more info you get even what the weather was etc, a lot better than DJI GO flight logs

I'm using airdata and really surprised how much more info you get even what the weather was etc, a lot better than DJI GO flight logs
HI Yeh just been in there myself,lots of info.be even better when I learn where to clip or edit vidios,did see one setting of vids I better go have a nother look :)

Yes it's pretty good but not up to the standard of the phantom view log that many on here use for more specific data. I haven't had to use the latter, but the info I get from Airdata HD360 is good enough for my non event flying.
For now....

Yes it's pretty good but not up to the standard of the phantom view log that many on here use for more specific data. I haven't had to use the latter, but the info I get from Airdata HD360 is good enough for my non event flying.
For now....
HI yes I'm liking litchi nice app done some good flights with no Hassell anywhere done no missions yet been reading and learning,that's where djigo4 was letting me down,p4 always wanted to RTH but now yahoo .:)

Reactions: tevek
HI yes I'm liking litchi nice app done some good flights with no Hassell anywhere done no missions yet been reading and learning,that's where djigo4 was letting me down,p4 always wanted to RTH but now yahoo .:)
Have a crack at running a mission or two, you will be impressed. Start out nice and simple and start pushing it a little. I still think the range is better on the go app but the Litchi app has more to offer.

Have a crack at running a mission or two, you will be impressed. Start out nice and simple and start pushing it a little. I still think the range is better on the go app but the Litchi app has more to offer.
OK will do bloody rain coming again,,was reading early posts on end of mission settings so I don't lose it ha gezz I shouldn't say that .can honestly say was bit nervous to set up but should be good,

OK will do bloody rain coming again,,was reading early posts on end of mission settings so I don't lose it ha gezz I shouldn't say that .can honestly say was bit nervous to set up but should be good,
We had our first clear day in ages and I burned a couple of batteries doing a bunch of stuff with Litchi. Give us a yell if you need help with Litchi, not an expert but might be able to help a bit.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31