Litchi with a phantom 4

Reaction score
Bit new to all this but here goes. Downloaded Litchi app and took time to download and the print the full manual/help and read it full as suggested. (lots for me to learn)
Decided my first try with the app would be a simple Orbit mode flight. I set it up to Fly and go to altitude of 100 yards from the point, set all the relevant speed, circle distance etc. In the Manual it says to take off in P mode and then when hovering change the mode to F unless you are flying a Phantom 4 which requires the the switch to remain in P position and touch the start button at the bottom of the orbit settings window.
Confused now as i cannot find the start button even though i am in P mode. I am as a novice getting confused with this and obviously doing something wrong. any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Michael

Click on map and set orbit point and a box pops up with the parameters to set, under these settings is the "start" button.

Thanks for that coco777. I thought the button was on the other page and that is why i could not set it away. Bit wary of doing things that the book does not say. Will try the next time the wind drops. Cheers Michael

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31