Litchi, Why?

Reaction score
So, I see all of you talking about Litchi, I looked it up, read about it and dont understand why you use it. The feature set seems the same as the GJI Go app as I understand it. (I confess, I have not explored every feature of the GO app, but none the less). Why do you trust your P4 to 3rd party software that doesnt appear to do anything extra. What am I missing here?

So, I see all of you talking about Litchi, I looked it up, read about it and dont understand why you use it. The feature set seems the same as the GJI Go app as I understand it. (I confess, I have not explored every feature of the GO app, but none the less). Why do you trust your P4 to 3rd party software that doesnt appear to do anything extra. What am I missing here?
Litchi has Autonomous flight plans, Go does not. Primarily. Plan your mission and Autofly it basically. That to me is the biggest difference. With Go, you have to fly the mission first.

Reactions: WilsonFlyer
it also has a vr capability that works great,just buy some vr goggles and uve got fpv with camera tilt

Watch this & you'll begin to understand what Litchi offers that Go doesn't... :cool:

Wow thanks! :) It works as well as the guy programming the flight. What I mean is do your homework so you have altitudes set to clear obstacles.

It is understood , but the issue is related to the litchi as program....
Is it ok for bird, stable? o_O

Yes it is stable. The only issue I have seen is pilots setting altitudes to low and hitting trees, buildings or the ground. The best part is that when it disconnects it still flies the mission so if you have a standard that has limited range you can fly long missions with a little planning.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yes it is stable. The only issue I have seen is pilots setting altitudes to low and hitting trees, buildings or the ground. The best part is that when it disconnects it still flies the mission so if you have a standard that has limited range you can fly long missions with a little planning.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Thank you for your reply...
I am interested in the stability of the program , not pilot error .

mission hub clearly the main reason and automatic 360° panoramas!

I find orbit / point-of-interest more complicated to do in litchi than in Go though... and for normal flying the go app has more options and better button settings I think.

With the mission hub, is it possible to fly to points outside of RC range provided there is enough battery? Or will the DJI still return to home once it's out of range?

With the mission hub, is it possible to fly to points outside of RC range provided there is enough battery? Or will the DJI still return to home once it's out of range?

yes it will work, thats the best part of it. But only phantom movement and orientation can be performed, for changing the gimbal position it needs RC connection.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj