Litchi, Waypoints with POI possible??

Reaction score
Does anyone know if its possible to combine a POI along with the waypoints? So that I can automate a mission but then set a few waypoints around a POI so that it will focus on this and then continue on? Can I only either flay a POI mission or a WAYPOINT mission? Anyway to combine this?

Yes, It's how i fly a mission and tell the camera where to look.

Yes you can always add number of POIs and set each waypoint how and where camera should look towards.

Well I must be missing something.. Where is this option at??
Make sure you are on the GPS satellite map screen.
Touch the screen and place a WP then either touch select the POI+ icon.

Place the poi on the screen then re select the WP and set it to focus POI etc, etc.

Last edited:
Ohh its the icon with the + next to it. I thought that was just to add a way point! Nice ok. So when i click on the poi there is an altitude option.. That won't be the altitude of the aircraft but the altitude or how far off the ground that the camera will try to look at??

Also, how long will it try to look at that poi? Once I am doing flying around that spot and move to a way point that is farther away will the craft stop at some point looking at that and just move the camera forward again?

Ohh I see you can assign POI to specific waypoints.. Beautiful!! Ok, I just need the first question answered. thanks!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl