Litchi Waypoints and Heading Mode set to User Controlled

Reaction score
Hi

Have any of you tested the User Controlled feature under Mission Settings and Heading Mode?

It is my understanding that you can turn the Phantom while on the mission without changing its course(kind of like Course Lock or CableCam).

I just am curious if any of you have tried this and have video to illustrate(I tried searching youtube but couldn't see this feature demonstrated.)

Thanks for any insight
danCER

Yes. It will allow you (if you have signal) to control the pan/tilt anywhere along the way point path. You can also press PAUSE anywhere along the path and pan/tilt to your hearts content...

It works exactly as if you were in course lock, the phantom continues on its mission despite the craft's actual orientation. Not sure how a video would help you. This is probably underused because once you go beyond transmitter range there is no way to control this.

If you know you will lose video feed, pan to the angle you will want before losing video (Like in reverse view).

Thanks for the info. Definitely will test on a close by mission to keep signal in range.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20