Litchi waypoint mission won't start/upload?

Yes you can contact Litchi by email, the are a bit slow but do get back to you. I use IOS to create, save and fly missions directly on the device with no problems. Not sure if android is different, but the principle should be the same. As long as I have GPS, I create a mission offline, give it a name and when I fly, select it, load it and run the mission. To remove the mission, I highlight the mission, swipe left and the option to delete pops up. I too launch the mission from the ground as my first and last waypoints are close to home in case I have any challenges.

How do you guys launch from the ground? I tried that as well and no dice. I put it in F_GPS and made sure auto takeoff was enabled.

BTW, ow long does it take the app to send the data to the drone? I waited forever, then finally landed it and turned it off. After about a minute, I got a voice warning that the mission failed to load.

So could it be it's still trying to load the waypoints? 5-10 minutes to load a max of 10 waypoints seem to be a bit much.

How do you guys launch from the ground? I tried that as well and no dice. I put it in F_GPS and made sure auto takeoff was enabled.

BTW, ow long does it take the app to send the data to the drone? I waited forever, then finally landed it and turned it off. After about a minute, I got a voice warning that the mission failed to load.

So could it be it's still trying to load the waypoints? 5-10 minutes to load a max of 10 waypoints seem to be a bit much.
Loading the mission takes approx 5 seconds and a window appears on your device as it loads. It informs you when it is finished and goes into auto take off (in my case) and away it goes. Since you have the mission on your device, you should be able to see it, download it and load it onto your drone (everything needs to powered up of course and I don't load it until the IMU warming and satellite connection is completed). Have you tried to create a mission directly on your device, as it sounds like the offline mission hasn't loaded correctly.

So to clarify, you see a window showing the status as it loads to the drone? If so, I never see that. I can load the mission from the device once it's sync'ed the missions from the Litchi hub and it loads near instantly.

So to clarify, you see a window showing the status as it loads to the drone? If so, I never see that. I can load the mission from the device once it's sync'ed the missions from the Litchi hub and it loads near instantly.
I have never used Litchi hub as I often come up with a mission when I pull over somewhere. If you can't see the mission loading, I suspect there is either a problem with the file on your device or you have missed a step somewhere. Do you find the mission you want to fly, hit the upload button and then load it to your connected drone package via the bottom arrow on the left of the screen?

I have never used Litchi hub as I often come up with a mission when I pull over somewhere. If you can't see the mission loading, I suspect there is either a problem with the file on your device or you have missed a step somewhere. Do you find the mission you want to fly, hit the upload button and then load it to your connected drone package via the bottom arrow on the left of the screen?

Well, the mission loads and I can see waypoints. Then I hit play icon. That's pretty much it isn't it?

is there any way to debug this?

You should see a window come up showing each point and it's altitude, from there you can press go and it will begin to send the data to the phantom.

Personally for bigger mission I will have the quad on the floor and upload the mission to it from there, this is because it can take a few minutes to upload. It will automatically take off vertically then fly to the first way point and drop down to right altitude.

I have had a few issues before loading missions when the quad is further away from me, also it will be wasting battery just hovering in the meantime

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Well, the mission loads and I can see waypoints. Then I hit play icon. That's pretty much it isn't it?

That's pretty much it as long as the mission meets the parameters for a flight to load, as mentioned a window pops up indicating the load progress. You could try creating a small mission on your device away from the litchi hub and try that as an exercise, I haven't had issues with mine, maybe try uninstalling it, reinstalling it to see if that makes a difference.

You should see a window come up showing each point and it's altitude, from there you can press go and it will begin to send the data to the phantom.

Personally for bigger mission I will have the quad on the floor and upload the mission to it from there, this is because it can take a few minutes to upload. It will automatically take off vertically then fly to the first way point and drop down to right altitude.

I have had a few issues before loading missions when the quad is further away from me, also it will be wasting battery just hovering in the meantime

Yup, I do get the preflight report window and after I press go on that, I don't get any other visual feedback.

So if I've got it in F_GPS mode and is in auto takeep off it'll launch itself, right?

Ok, I'm getting a bit confused, so let me recap what I understand. You can load a mission from hub and see it in the app. Then you hit the "load mission button on the left side of the app window. If you have more than 1 mission on the app, it should ask you which one. Then the mission should load to the bird, pretty much instantaneously. When the mission is loaded and the switch is in the P position, you hit the 'start mission' icon and nothing happens, right? And it should. If it's on the ground, motors should start, the bird climb to about 20 feet and head to the first waypoint. That's the way it's suppose to work. Let me ask a simple question. Have you enabled "multiple missions" in the Go app? I may have the wrong label name, don't have the go app with me right now. Third party apps such a litchi won't work unless you do.

Reactions: Pharm
Ok, I'm getting a bit confused, so let me recap what I understand. You can load a mission from hub and see it in the app. Then you hit the "load mission button on the left side of the app window. If you have more than 1 mission on the app, it should ask you which one. Then the mission should load to the bird, pretty much instantaneously. When the mission is loaded and the switch is in the P position, you hit the 'start mission' icon and nothing happens, right? And it should. If it's on the ground, motors should start, the bird climb to about 20 feet and head to the first waypoint. That's the way it's suppose to work. Let me ask a simple question. Have you enabled "multiple missions" in the Go app? I may have the wrong label name, don't have the go app with me right now. Third party apps such a litchi won't work unless you do.

Yes, that's what I'm Don amc hoping will happen. However, I never saw anything in the limited litchi instructions on enabling multiple missions in the go app. How can I do that?

Yes, that's what I'm Don amc hoping will happen. However, I never saw anything in the limited litchi instructions on enabling multiple missions in the go app. How can I do that?
In the GO app, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner. Then hit the little quad icon to the left of the page that comes up. The first slide switch is "multiple flight modes". Slide it to the right to activate intelligent flight mode (allows apps like litchi to work). Note that like other settings, this might not stick unless the AC is turned on and connected.

Reactions: Pharm
In the GO app, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner. Then hit the little quad icon to the left of the page that comes up. The first slide switch is "multiple flight modes". Slide it to the right to activate intelligent flight mode (allows apps like litchi to work). Note that like other settings, this might not stick unless the AC is turned on and connected.

Oh ok, yup I've had that enabled for a while, and I've made sure it's not in beginner mode either. I've been able to run flight modes in the go app, so I'm at a loss. I think my only option is to email litchi support, which I've done.

So once I've loaded the mission it should load to the drone almost immediately?

Oh ok, yup I've had that enabled for a while, and I've made sure it's not in beginner mode either. I've been able to run flight modes in the go app, so I'm at a loss. I think my only option is to email litchi support, which I've done.

So once I've loaded the mission it should load to the drone almost immediately?
Yes, is it possible to make a sort video of you connecting your device to the drone and posting it up.

Did you mean to put that you are in P mode? As it will only ever work in F

I'm following this post. I've been using litch for months with no problems. Now out of the blue it will not load the mission to the bird as has been described. I've re-installed the software with no luck. It will allow me to fly manually.

@pfriedl

Just went through this thread, where did you go?
Did you get it?

Share your mission here.

Rod

Silly thought, but one that caught me out for a while - do you have a firewall (such as mobiwol) switched on? Other than that, forgetting to switch to F mode and not killing the DJI app are my biggest bugbears..

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31