Litchi waypoint mission camera points the wrong way

Reaction score
My equipment: Phantom P4, Invidia K1 with Android 6, Litichi v3.10.7. I am a new at this. I created a mission called Puryear Park Perimeter. It is open so it can be viewed in mission hub by anyone. I originally created the mission on the Invidia K1, but have checked it also in mission hub. All seems to be correct. The mission is a relatively simple rectangular circuit around the perimenter of the park, with one POI near the geometric center of the path. The mission starts in the NW corner of the rectangle and moves along counter clockwise. All way points are set to Focus POI and then INTERPOLATE. The problem is, when the mission goes to point 1 the bird yaws so that the camera is pointing at approximately 270* when it should be more like 110*. From that point on it never changes from 270*. The bird flies the complete mission accomplishing the physical position of each way point correctly, but with the camera pointed at 270* for all the way points. The camera never focuses on the POI. On checking on the mission all the way points are set to FOCUS POI. What am I doing wrong?
here is a link to my mission in mission hub Mission Hub - Litchi

Last edited:
My equipment: Phantom P4, Invidia K1 with Android 6, Litichi v3.10.7. I am a new at this. I created a mission called Puryear Park Perimeter. It is open so it can be viewed in mission hub by anyone. I originally created the mission on the Invidia K1, but have checked it also in mission hub. All seems to be correct. The mission is a relatively simple rectangular circuit around the perimenter of the park, with one POI near the geometric center of the path. The mission starts in the NW corner of the rectangle and moves along counter clockwise. All way points are set to Focus POI and then INTERPOLATE. The problem is, when the mission goes to point 1 the bird yaws so that the camera is pointing at approximately 270* when it should be more like 110*. From that point on it never changes from 270*. The bird flies the complete mission accomplishing the physical position of each way point correctly, but with the camera pointed at 270* for all the way points. The camera never focuses on the POI. On checking on the mission all the way points are set to FOCUS POI. What am I doing wrong?

Sorry but I cant find your mission.

I agree with you. I can't see any missions except my own. When I press the discover button nothing happens. I have saved my mission without the private check mark. Don't know what's going on. Thanks for looking thought. I don't know if this will work. If so it at least gives you a picture of what my mission looks like. When it actually flies the bird constantly points to the West (left as viewed in this picture)

Mission Hub - Litchi

Thanks for resetting to POI. However I had done this before setting to interpolate. I found out what actually caused the problem. MISSION SETTINGS are only available on your tablet or mobile devise. It is not available in mission hub. I did some of this mission on the tablet and finished it on the Missiion hub. The HEADING MODE In MISSION SETTINGS defaults to User Controlled. In order for a waypoint mission to work this must be set to Waypoint Defined. This is where I made my mistake. I wasn't aware of this until I stumbled into a Youtube video this afternoon that defined how this had to be set. Most of the videos out there don't mention anything about this. Anyway, making this correction made the mission fly. Again, BryanBTX, thanks for all your efforts. I can mark this as solved. I will not forget this little quirk in the future.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers