Litchi waypoint flying

Reaction score
Another stupid newbie question. I'm interested in trying a waypoint flight using the Litchi app on my Samsung Galaxy 5. I've planned a simple mission using 4 waypoints in an open field. I've saved the mission. Does the mission fly from the Litchi app on the phone or do I connect to the P2V via USB and put the mission into the flight controller. Or is loaded into the RC? I've downloaded the Litchi help manual but it's a little vauge. Thanks for any input.

It's sent to the P2 via the controller. Your need the phone connected to the controller and the controller uploads it to the P2 wirelessly.

Ok, so I've laid out a simple mission plan in Litchi. My LG tab is synced to the controller by wifi. Now I load a mission and let her rip? I looked at one program where you have a take off and landing point in addition to the the waypoints. It's designated that way. What I'm seeing is that I take off and then the P2V runs the waypoints then stops at the last waypoint. Do I then land manually or will it land at the last waypoint? Or at the home point where I took off?

I don't now if the P2 version of Litchi is different than the P3 but in the P3 there is an option on what you want it to do at the end. You'd set this before take off. I think it defaults to hover. So at the end you just switch it back into P mode (from F) and take control. Otherwise it would hover until critical battery and then land.

I flew for the first time in about a month while my P2V was being repaired. I was kind of nervous and took it easy. Low altitude and line of sight. Every time I hit record I would get the voice saying "recording started" and immediately after "recording stopped". This happened about three times in a row. I landed, took out the card and put it in my tablet just to check and of course there was no video file. I tried again and was able to record. I'm going out tomorrow and try to figure out what went wrong. I think I'm jinked. Just kidding. I'll eventually figure it out. I'm having fun in the meantime. I'll continue to destroy my P2V a step at a time and when confident move up to a P3.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers