Litchi waypoint and cinematic effect

Reaction score
I offer this video as an example of the improved effect of using points of interest (POI)
while flying a waypoint mission. Doing so keeps the foreground and background in movement with each other that creates a more interesting/cinematic effect. I think it also contributes to a more 3d vs 2d experience. The first third of the video is filmed using Litchi Waypoint/POI. The mission is a fully autonomous flight. The remainder of the video is flown manually.
I think I have reasonably good piloting skills but there is a real difference between the two.

Always use litchi, even my manual stuff. Your gettin there, location is the key and how you cover it. Try toning down your yaw and camera tilt settings. You can get it to end tilts with a smooth stop. When I use a litchi mission I keep the camera tilt on manual. Check out Best of Red Rock Canyon, vimeo.com/vvertigo

Always use litchi, even my manual stuff. Your gettin there, location is the key and how you cover it. Try toning down your yaw and camera tilt settings. You can get it to end tilts with a smooth stop. When I use a litchi mission I keep the camera tilt on manual. Check out Best of Red Rock Canyon, vimeo.com/vvertigo
Thanks for the info. Nice video!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1