Litchi way points

Reaction score
Hi, I have quite a good experience now with my p3p and have grown to trust it by now. I do not have, however, any experience with autonomous flying. So say I draw a flight path and set it off - what is the level of control I have during the mission? Can I abort the mission instantly? Can I change altitude /yaw quickly if I need to?
Also - if video /rc link is gone is there any way to define what happens then?

Thanks for your help.

Hi, I have quite a good experience now with my p3p and have grown to trust it by now. I do not have, however, any experience with autonomous flying. So say I draw a flight path and set it off - what is the level of control I have during the mission? Can I abort the mission instantly? Can I change altitude /yaw quickly if I need to?
Also - if video /rc link is gone is there any way to define what happens then?

Thanks for your help.
I strongly recommend that you first read up on the software you intend to use . Start here : Help - Litchi

During a Litchi mission you have no control except possibly speed. To fly a Litchi mission your controller mode switch has to be in the F position. To abort the mission move the mode switch back to P and the P3 will abort the mission and hover.

I have used Litchi for a few weeks now. I have taken over manual control by moving the control to P from F for landing. I have not tested RTH by pressing the controller button though.

When looking for software consider what device you are using. Litchi is better with android and Autoflight can only be used with Apple. Of the two I like the Autoflight as it has many more options available to use. Both are a good start.

Then there is FPV Camara. It has one option that i want to try and that is FPV Goggles. I know Litchi has that also but you have to use android to make it work. (I am a iOS user) So there are three choices for you to consider.

Thank you all for your help! I was thinking of what happens if I'm on am autonomous flight and a helicopter suddenly appears. Maybe my area isn't the best for autonomous flights.

As was stated all of them have to be in f to work. So just switch to p and you have total control. However if you are too far out to see it and you do that you might have a issue getting it to return home.

Thank you all for your help! I was thinking of what happens if I'm on am autonomous flight and a helicopter suddenly appears. Maybe my area isn't the best for autonomous flights.

Well, I too fear the dreaded Ghetto Bird. In those cases, it's best to have VLOS or at least FPV so you can take over manually and get out of the area.

Police

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj