litchi Warning!!!

In the first video it looks like everything went well. You accidentally added an extra waypoint before starting the mission, that's all, it happens. There's been a quite few posts here about it and people have requested some sort of confirmation in Litchi before adding more waypoints to a missions that gets loaded. While I personally done that I know it happens and hopefully will be addressed.

In the second video I would think might be explained looking at the log. It doesn't look like it just dropped, there was significant backward input before. I have never seen Litchi do anything flying backwards. To almost an annoying level, it will turn and face the direction it flies even if its a few feet. Either way, I think checking the log file might be a good idea. But short of a CSC I have no idea what would make it drop like that.

Yes I probably did and it came up so fast just wonder why it than said on 23. Waypoint mission ended but it started to fly out to 24 also from the ground view my friends p4 just turned side ways and fell strait down it looked like no power I could see the props where not turning we where only meters away he canceled the mission on 2.waypoint as you can see he switched over to sports mode and tried to go back manually

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

So, seemingly we have one out of two issues at a probably satisfactory explanation. Is it possible your friend was yanking back on the sticks and pressed the smart RTH button. Props stopping in the air is not part of the available litchi feature list. Battery issue/CSC are the most likely factors at play here.

Any chance you could share the log files (you mentioned uploading to Healthy Drones earlier). It seems likely, with the exception of some potential app uodate to make it difficult to unintentionally add waypoints, litchi is not implicated in these incidents. I'm not a litchi fanboy btw, I prefer DJI GO and autopilot (although I do fly with litchi on occasion).

I will ask him next time I see him
As for my files in HD they did not appear
When I try a 2. 3. 4. Mission on that day they came up as mission finished or failed so stupidly what I did I deleted the litchi app and reinstalled it believing it would solve my problem now the mission I flew before it's not there

I did but only the next 3 missions after reinstalling the app showing
I canceled all 3 shortly after take off after it said " mission failed "
Or mission completed
2952bafd334ca68007253879a90dca9d.jpg
f1256e270948667bf883557dc16f8a9d.jpg
3ac634d5f4dfde2bc395606a28fa6640.jpg
eb0c00b1a38721cb91aef3963092d462.jpg
there are the only ones showing

Are we sure this wasn't a midair collision with a bird? The failure seems pretty abrupt and jarring. Also notice the abrupt gimbal angle movements at the moment of failure.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie