Litchi vs Ultimate flight for P3

Reaction score
I've read quite a bit about both. Watched videos, just wondering what do you recommend for someone with experience with just DJI GO? I'd like to be able to set fully autonomous way points, like orbit features and planning. This info may be dated, But I was told that Litchi doesn't offer speed control at way points or object avoidance?

Ultimate seems to offer most features overall. I'm not looking to go completely diving off into needing a ton of features.

Thoughts?

Litchi has a setting for speed for complete mission and not at each point. However you can override it by manually controlling it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Litchi has a setting for speed for complete mission and not at each point. However you can override it by manually controlling it.

Sorry Sir, but that statement is not accurate. Litchi can set a different speed at each waypoint. See the two attached screenshots, one mission and two different speeds for each waypoint.

7cbb8f3c60866a7c85da00955a60fd42.jpg
37ce95ec11a627cbb9ce373317da0239.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

To be fair, it wasn't that long ago this change was implemented, that said, what is Ultimate flight. I have to admit I am unaware of this app and I can't locate it on the App Store.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Yes I checked it again, Litchi has introduced speed variation over cruise speed. It should be a recent change.

Thx

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie