Litchi vs DJI GO

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with the Litchi control app vs the DJI GO. Pros, cons, comments?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Welcome Glock4me.

I have just started using Litchi myself. It took me a while to try it. Now that I have so far I am impressed with it. I am still trying out the different things, but overall it is better the DJI Go App in my opinion. Others may think differently.

You can check other threads that discuss just what you are looking for. If you scroll down to the bottom of the page you will see other threads that are similar to the topic you are asking about.

You have came to the right place for information. Enjoy your time here. Be sure to read all you can. There are tons of threads on just about any subject you can think of that has to do with the quad-copters. The search function works well here. Use it often, you will find what ever you need. In that rare case that you can not, there are great people here to help. Thanks for coming to Phantom Pilots! You are family now.
If you need any help/parts, please visit:

www.PhantomHelp.com

Mike

I bought it, never could get it to work without a 2-4 second lag on my Galaxy S5. Tried it on my LG tablet, too. Same issues. Emailed for a refund, got no reply. I'll try it again when I upgrade my phone, someday.

After I purchased it, I used it on my Acer Iconia tab8. Have some video lag with it. Then I installed it on my Nvidia Shield and I have been getting good results. I did not purchase the IOS version for my Ipad. Probably won't. Works OK on the Android device.

Reactions: Techcop50
Can you purchase it for multiple devices? I have an lg phone, and a fire tablet, and I'm looking to getaway from dji go. I guess what I mean is, do I have to buy it twice for each of my devices?

I don't think so.
There's one for Android devices and then the app for IOS
I think if you purchase for Android, you can use it on all your android devices.
I put it on two of my Android Tablets. Only bought it once.

I don't think so.
There's one for Android devices and then the app for IOS
I think if you purchase for Android, you can use it on all your android devices.
I put it on two of my Android Tablets. Only bought it once.
That's all I was wondering. I've got to get away from all these updates from dji. There may be updates with litchi, but I doubt they would be as problematic as dji's updates. Thanks.

I've just started using litchi and I like it. Flew a couple of missions with it and it's been faultless. Worth the money and works fine on my ipad mini 2.

That's all I was wondering. I've got to get away from all these updates from dji. There may be updates with litchi, but I doubt they would be as problematic as dji's updates. Thanks.

Keep in mind, Litchi is subject to all firmware issues. They only way it might be more protected is when DJI updates the Go app alone. Most people have not had an issue with the Go app updates.

Does the Litchi have better video channel selection then DJI go? the DJI go cut it down to channels 13-20 only.

There is a hack that can be applied to the Go app to expand the range of the channels just as in Litchi. You can search the forum on how to do this. It's very simple.

The android version may be used on multiple Android systems and the IOS version may be loaded on multiple Apple systems. They may not be interchanged. I had to buy both:(
GL Steve

Litchi is awesome. Much better than dji app.
Yip tried both ,I like litchi good info feedback only flaw I think is no clipping for vids etc,had to get pro vidio editor just for this unlike djigo4 has couple features for this ,,litchi was saving to file manager which for some reason was a headache to edit vidios,(probly op error),even as a 3rd party app litchi was and is very stable compared to djigo4 always want to rth with occasional disconnection, no such behavior from litchi :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers