Litchi vs AutoPilot

Reaction score
Hi (newbie here)

I recently got my PH4, and have been reading up about the alternative apps available. So far Litch & Autopilot seem to be the 2 leaders in the 3rd party app department.

I know this has been covered a bit on these forums, but both apps seem to have recently had some great updates.

Any views on which app is better and why ? I see on iOS Autopilot is $10 more expensive and they all seem to have the same type of features. Anything I am missing or should know about. Obvs simplicity rules in the App UX and UI as well!

TIA, Marc

Hi (newbie here)

I recently got my PH4, and have been reading up about the alternative apps available. So far Litch & Autopilot seem to be the 2 leaders in the 3rd party app department.

I know this has been covered a bit on these forums, but both apps seem to have recently had some great updates.

Any views on which app is better and why ? I see on iOS Autopilot is $10 more expensive and they all seem to have the same type of features. Anything I am missing or should know about. Obvs simplicity rules in the App UX and UI as well!

TIA, Marc
Autopilot runs a custom flight controller so you have a lot more flexibility in waypoint actions and focus triggers. Litchi has optical tracking.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers