Litchi vs autopilot

Reaction score
Hey guys not sure if I'm posting in the right place or not.I am looking for options from pilots using either litchi or the DJI autopilot app.What would be the better purchase also if there are any other Apps one should have for the phantom 3 pro thanks guys in advance .

Hey guys not sure if I'm posting in the right place or not.I am looking for options from pilots using either litchi or the DJI autopilot app.What would be the better purchase also if there are any other Apps one should have for the phantom 3 pro thanks guys in advance .
There are plenty of threads here that will likely give you everything you need to make an informed decision. Start a new thread if you need to or chime in to an existing one for any clarifying questions. Autopilot arguably allows you to do more and it does it better (the trade of being a steeper learning curve and more options to fiddle with in the advanced menus). Litchi seemingly had a greater following as it offered LCMC which is now available in autopilot also. If your a casual user who isn't interested in investing considerable time in doing your own learning and researching I would say litchi will suit you better. Autopilot does take some time to learn.

There are plenty of threads here that will likely give you everything you need to make an informed decision. Start a new thread if you need to or chime in to an existing one for any clarifying questions. Autopilot arguably allows you to do more and it does it better (the trade of being a steeper learning curve and more options to fiddle with in the advanced menus). Litchi seemingly had a greater following as it offered LCMC which is now available in autopilot also. If your a casual user who isn't interested in investing considerable time in doing your own learning and researching I would say litchi will suit you better. Autopilot does take some time to learn.
Thanks man I like learning and researching some times I just don't understand stuff in the text it's written in

I'm still searching but have you guys found a point for point comparison of the 2? Like they both do X but Litchi does this that Autopilot does not and Autopilot does X that Litchi doesn't. All I've mostly seen is that AP does more and has a steeper learning curve. No one ever details the "more". I've got a P3S now and will get a Mavic but I might wait for the next gen Mavic before I get one seeing as it has already been "out", though you can't get one, for 3 months already..... So using the same app for both will also be a concern.
Thanks in advance!
Chop

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik