Litchi Videos

Reaction score
Hi -

I'm tying the Litchi app and looking to immediately review my videos on my smart phone. The DJI GO app allows me to go into the "Editor" to immediately review my flight videos.

I could be wrong, but it looks like this is not available through the Litchi app. Am I stuck waiting to load the memory card into the computer to retrieve those videos....?

(I tried the Healthy Drones tool, but I don't believe that is the answer)

Thanks for your thoughts -

the videos recorded while using litchi will show up in DJI GO. I also like to review footage after a litchi mission and this is the quickest way I know how.

I use Litchi on ios and do not see the videos in DJI GO. Maybe only on Android? It does have screen record, though, which is kind of cool.

On Android is does not need screen recorder built in to app as it allowed by android OS, you just need a app to control the recording like AZ Screen Recorder.

Does the flight logs too?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

For the flight logs, I had to sign-up for a free but separate account at HealthyDrones.com. They are available through that website when synced to your Litchi account.

I use Litchi on ios and do not see the videos in DJI GO. Maybe only on Android? It does have screen record, though, which is kind of cool.

I'm on iOS. any recorded video that is on the SD card whether it's from a litchi flight or a GO flight is accessible from the GO media player. this method works when streaming media from the phantom itself so obviously you need the quad and remote turned on so they can communicate.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic