Litchi Videos & Photos,..where are they?

Reaction score
So I made 2 short Waypoint Flights, using my Phantom 3S, and iPad Mini 4. Loved it, BUT,...
Where is the video stored on Litchi app??? I cannot find it to play it, or work with it.
I checked the DJI Go App! Aaltho I was flying with Litchi.
Anyway,..WHERE IS MY VIDEO??HELP?

your videos are always stored on the memory card. the videos you see on the go app are just cached videos, and not the full quality videos that you can get from the SD card
just get a micro-sd card reader, put the microsd card in it and plug it into you computer to get the videos/pictures off of it

your videos are always stored on the memory card. the videos you see on the go app are just cached videos, and not the full quality videos that you can get from the SD card
just get a micro-sd card reader, put the microsd card in it and plug it into you computer to get the videos/pictures off of it
10-4,..thank you, and I will do. I think I read that about the DJIGo App, but just forgot and edited those, instead of the better ones. Oh well, who knew?

You can use your PC putting a usb cable in the port near the gimbal it will appear on your PC like a memory card ... Then you Will get it done

Best are yours

So there is no way to watch the videos on the controller tablet?

You can watch videos on the tablet whenever you want. Even while your flying.

You can download up 1080 @30 fps and jpeg photos, wirelessly through the go app. Everything needs to be on and connected. All your litchi photo and vids automatically get stored in the go app. You can not download RAW images or any video quality above 1080 @ 30 fps wirelessly, that requires physical connection.

Reactions: Snider7779
You can watch videos on the tablet whenever you want. Even while your flying.

You can download up 1080 @30 fps and jpeg photos, wirelessly through the go app. Everything needs to be on and connected. All your litchi photo and vids automatically get stored in the go app. You can not download RAW images or any video quality above 1080 @ 30 fps wirelessly, that requires physical connection.

OK.
I don't want to hijack this thread, but could you explain how to do that?
If I understand correctly, while flying with Litchi the videos can be downloaded to the "GO" app and viewed there? During and after a flight?

Also when I started using Litchi with Healthy drones a few pictures (low res) would be uploaded but now there is none. I have preview shots checked on but nothing?

There is a play button on the right hand side of the screen in the go app. Hit the play button, while connected, and that will bring you to all the files on the card. Pick your file, then hit the download icon. At this point you should see a warning telling you only 1080, 30fps and jpeg download. Hit ok and you will see the screen go black and white and start downloading with a displayed bit transfer rate. When completed you will find them in your picture app on your device.

There is a play button on the right hand side of the screen in the go app. Hit the play button, while connected, and that will bring you to all the files on the card. Pick your file, then hit the download icon. At this point you should see a warning telling you only 1080, 30fps and jpeg download. Hit ok and you will see the screen go black and white and start downloading with a displayed bit transfer rate. When completed you will find them in your picture app on your device.

OK. So after a Litchi flight, launch GO and download? Which screen of GO has the "play" button?
I'm a low tech kinda guy. Thank you for your patience.

OK I got it. The Playback button on the right front of the controller.

It's a major drawback of Litchi imho.
Latest version of Litchi stores all your videos on the tablet for viewing. There is an option to enable this in the Litchi app. On IOS tablet, you'll find them in the photo album. This has been available for awhile.

hi all
can anyone here help with this problem i am having please
when i record video and photo's onto the sd card in the P3A
and i land the phantom i leave the P3A switched on and the rc and the ipad4 switched on
when i press the wheel in, on the right hand side of the remote controller it does nothing
no preview images of the video's or pictures taken. If in the live picture screen from the camera at the top of the display in red i get image disconnection.
Then if i press the play button on the remote controller all i get is a message on the screen saying
connection error. tap to reload files
this also happens if i press the play arrow on the ipad screen
there is video and pictures on the card because if i remove the sd card from the P3A and put it in the computer
it shows the video and the pictures and plays them ok

Latest version of Litchi stores all your videos on the tablet for viewing. There is an option to enable this in the Litchi app. On IOS tablet, you'll find them in the photo album. This has been available for awhile.

How can I tell if I have the latest version?

That's great. Will check that out. Hopefully works on RAW too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers