Litchi version 2.4 and sdk 2.4

Reaction score
I have litchi and firmware 1.04 and have always updated litchi up till the 2.4.x versions came out with a changelog that mentions new imposed limits. My question is if i update to the latest litchi are the limits included or are they just prepared for the next firmware 1.05?
i don't want to loose any abilities i have currently. Thanks for any clarification.

I'm not upgrading past 2.3.1 because of this. The main reason I use Litchi is to go past the 500m limit.
Yeah....I'm sticking at 2.3.x for now.
So to be clear the 2.4 sdk resides in the 1.0.4 firmware? But is not active with the litchi versions 2.3.x and below?

Yeah....I'm sticking at 2.3.x for now.
So to be clear the 2.4 sdk resides in the 1.0.4 firmware? But is not active with the litchi versions 2.3.x and below?

My understanding is that the sdk is in the app. The 1.0.5 firmware requires the 2.4 sdk, and / or the 1.0.5 firmware breaks the going over 500 meter ability. Either way, I can do all the types of flying I want with the older version.

Reactions: louforgiveno
I am sorry if I double-post but I just could NOT find the exact answer I need anywhere (all links are also welcome...)
I have the newest DJI firmware (1.4010 I think) for the P3 and the RC and I also have the newest Litchi version (2.4..?). One resaon to pay for an additional software was the pre flight waypoint planning (perfect), the other the altitude un-restriction. Now I've learned that this combination again HAS the limit 500m.
Nobody so far could answer me the following question: if I want to keep the new(est) DJI firmware update, could I somehow go back to an older (2.3.1.b?) Litchi Version AND use it both together?
If YES, where/how do I get it (I can always only find the latest version) and is it even possible to install it (parallel or alternative to the newest version on my pad.
Has anybody fist-hand-experience with this situation?

Thanks a lot for ANY help!

Carsten

My litchi app updated itself because I didn't switch auto update on Google play to off. I have tried to downgrade to the previous 2.2 litchi vs, but can find one. There was a link in warez I guess but it didn't work. I think the only way is to have litchi developer to have the 2.2 version available as a choice, but I think he work over the old version. 500 limit is a sdk impose. Still is a great app, used all the time instead of GO

Thank you SO much, Chris - I really could not find it anywhere else.

I will try out to (re)install) it today....

Carsten

Hi there, i know this is an old thread, is there anyway to post litchi 2.3.1 again please ?

Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20