Litchi update

Reaction score
New update for litchi 2.4.2 available, just tested it on nexus 7 flew 2 batteries all seems good with the update,

Has anyone tried the new Litchi Modes? Focus and Panorama?
If so could I get an explanation of how they work. My first impression is Focus is a combination of POI and CL on the Vision 2+. The nose of the quad will stay on the Focus point. So it will yaw as you push forward to keep point in picture? So forward is always forward, left always left and so on as it yaws? Panorama has me a bit confused. Like rows. 2 rows one at 0 and one at 45 would be 2 rotations at different camera tilts? Any input appreciated.

Has anyone tried the new Litchi Modes? Focus and Panorama?
If so could I get an explanation of how they work. My first impression is Focus is a combination of POI and CL on the Vision 2+. The nose of the quad will stay on the Focus point. So it will yaw as you push forward to keep point in picture? So forward is always forward, left always left and so on as it yaws? Panorama has me a bit confused. Like rows. 2 rows one at 0 and one at 45 would be 2 rotations at different camera tilts? Any input appreciated.
Update.... I tried the 2 new modes on my Vision 2+. The Panorama works great. Yaw is pretty slow as it rotates. Horizontal is camera at 90 degrees. The rows are one full rotation at specified camera angles. Now the Focus on the Vision 2+ did not work. I contacted Litchi and was informed that on the Vision 2+ the only function is camera tilt. So for me CL would work better for filming at point as a flyby.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20