Litchi update

Did some testing with V2.2.1 this afternoon - love the new CSV format and (it seemed) instant auto-upload to healthydrones. Now with camera controls too! I do like the DJI POI mode - but if Litchi's works as well for me, I will have a hard time thinking of a case where I need DJI. Plus, I tried my screen recorder app that used to not work with Litchi and it works fine now.

Have you tried Mobizen as a screen recorder?? No need to root and very easy to use. It also records sounds from your device. Excellent if you get in a confrontation with the public.

The new automatic flight log to healthydrones.com question.

I have several flight logs on my android tablet with litchi.
I did as the instructions said, but there is not coming up any flights
on my helathydrones profile.

Is it only brand new flights (flights you take after update) that will synchronize
automatically?

Best regards;)

I bought Litchi and on my second flight I see that it has a 500m ceiling. Is there something I need to do to crack that?

Tried out the Litchi Orbit mode today and it is great! Will test waypoints tomorrow.

There is no 500m altitude limit - that's in DJI Go. In Litchi you can set the limit up to 6000m. I flew up a mountain slope to over 800m to try it out and it worked well although it seems to be missing the battery RTH cancel button like in Go.

Why on earth shoud you go over 500 meters AG Brett_Meyer??
I'm headed to the cascade mountains for a few weeks and would like to reach from the valley floor to the peak following the ridge line. Far higher than 500m.

Tried out the Litchi Orbit mode today and it is great! Will test waypoints tomorrow.

There is no 500m altitude limit - that's in DJI Go. In Litchi you can set the limit up to 6000m. I flew up a mountain slope to over 800m to try it out and it worked well although it seems to be missing the battery RTH cancel button like in Go.
Do you know if I need to remove dji go from my tablet before running litchi?

Is it only brand new flights (flights you take after update) that will synchronize
automatically?

Best regards;)
Yes, only the V2 flight logs will upload to Healthydrones.

All I can say is Wow! I flew a number of waypoint missions and the litchi app (v2.2.2) is great. I designed a couple of missions on one tablet and emailed to another where I flew them. I tried creating a simple flight where I flew slowly along the seashore and it was SO liberating to be able to concentrate just on shooting.

I also tried out Orbit mode a number of times and it works quite well. The Go app's POI mode works great too

Overall I am impressed but don't understand DJI's implementation of waypoints. It is awesome to be able to design the flight in advance without flying it. Yes you have to be careful but how do you get out of bed if you worry about every thing that could go wrong?

Also did my highest mountain flight yet, almost 1250m - no problem.

I think the Go app may work slightly better at extreme distance (3-4+ miles) but haven't really compared fully yet. Haven't had good enough wind conditions for a while.

I need to try out follow modes too.

The devloper is awesome too. I fly a P2V (the Litchi developer doesn't have one) and it has some issues with VR mode and the gimbal. The developer and I are swapping mails, videos of behavior and beta builds to make it right. Incredible support.

... Litchi 2.4 beta, latest update ... Back to 500m limit !!! What the hell are u doing people ???

automatically?

Best regards;)

I asked the same question and have been informed that only flight logs from version 2.x are uploaded due to the extra data being in the log files. I had about 20 flights from previous version that did not upload so that is the reason why. All new flights will definitely be uploaded.

Liking Lichi a lot.
Very stable on my Samsung S2 tab 8inch. No crashes after 7 batteries.
But I have kept the S2 clean of other apps and also uninstalled everything I could.
Litchi, does it have that very cool djigo channel interference graphic? Litchi gets all 32 channels but I do like seeing which channel is the cleanist in each location.
Also the djigo battery info is great.
Could these appear also in Litchi in a future upgrade?

Don't know if it was already known how to set manual iso and shutter, I just stumbled upon it and am very exited.. So, if known to the rest just skip the rest :)
Fixed manual camera settings. In the dji go app you can set the iso, shutter speed etc on a fixed value. I prefer that so that the lighting is constant.

Was just thinking of asking this question to the developer but I found that it is already implemented.
The right thumb wheel selects the light compensation, but if you press n hold for 2 sec you can now select the iso and shutter too.
gREAT!!!
Press n hold 2 sec again and back to auto mode.

I'm gonna ask Litchi if they plan to bring an iOS version out anytime soon. It seems the best by far.

I have maybe a stupid question but being a neubie and haven't flown my phantom advantage much as I just got it not long ago and waiting for good weather. I purchased Litchi for my ipad 2 at $14.99 and now see there are updates. Is it required to buy the upgrades? Or is it automatic like other software. And if update is free what do I do to upgrade the version I have now? is there a update button somewhere? I have version 1.5.0 Thanks

I have maybe a stupid question but being a neubie and haven't flown my phantom advantage much as I just got it not long ago and waiting for good weather. I purchased Litchi for my ipad 2 at $14.99 and now see there are updates. Is it required to buy the upgrades? Or is it automatic like other software. And if update is free what do I do to upgrade the version I have now? is there a update button somewhere? Thanks
Updates are free.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20