Litchi Tutorial - Recording a POI for repeated flying

Reaction score
Morning Folks :)

I am about to start having my new house built. At the moment I have a very nice block of grass lol, but over the next six months a house will magically appear on it!!!

I want to do exactly the same POI over it each week until its finished. It will be an amazing video starting from a block to a finished house.

The problem I have is that the DJI Go 4 software is very limited here. I have been told that Litchi will allow me to take off, record a poi, fly the poi and then allow me to save that to re-fly over and over again each time.

The thing is i cant see where or how to do that in Litchi?

Any ideas folks? Tutorials? As a new litchi user i need detailed instructions please. HELP!

To fly a perfect circle POI circle? like this?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Exactly the same every time?

I'm doing something similar on construction near my dads house, took a look at this mission with a computer.
I'm doing photos, probably 4 year event, maybe a couple of month.
Mission Hub - Litchi

Rod

Thats awesome, can you set your camera to always be looking inwards and the same pitch/angle each time?

Is there a MAC app? I noticed on some of the tutorials they were doing the planning on a computer but I cant find any app for my MAC?

Your app is for your tablet / Phone. No app for a computer, just use the browser with mission hub.

Let me get you some links, I have a couple threads in mind.

Rod

Also for the video to work i need a perfect circle each time (poi), can Litchi do this?
Check out the orbit function in litchi. Does exactly what you are asking for.

Reactions: RodPad
I fly P3A/P3P and Litchi. When you plan a Orbit the center is a POI. That will be savable for repeated and consistent flights.

Thanks everyone for all your help. I think the easiest way to do it is use the new Litchi App, do a POI (found an awesome Youtube video) and then SAVE the mission to be replayed over and over again.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This has a really simple way of doing it. Thanks again everyone, will post back later today with my results.

@Jason Cole
"will post back later today with my results."
Cool, but not to fast, that's when mistakes happen.

To all..
thumb-up-terminator pablo M R.jpg

Rod

Reactions: Jason Cole

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.