Litchi Track-no video feed-black screen

Reaction score
I hope someone here can help me. I tried out the Track feature on litchi with my phantom 4 pro. The video feed works from take of until the moment i draw the green square around my cattle. It then turns black. It still shows the green square and everything else. The moment I cancel Track my feed comes back on.

Would appreciate some help.

I hope someone here can help me. I tried out the Track feature on litchi with my phantom 4 pro. The video feed works from take of until the moment i draw the green square around my cattle. It then turns black. It still shows the green square and everything else. The moment I cancel Track my feed comes back on.

Would appreciate some help.

Litchi has recently reported a problem with current firmware and recommends not using some functions. I don't know if they have resolved it yet. Here is what they said.

There is currently an issue with the recently released firmwares for Mavic Pro (v01.03.0500), Inspire 2 (v01.0.0240) and Phantom 4 Pro (v01.03.0418) where the drone will fly erratically in some of Litchi’s flight modes. If you already installed one of these firmwares, we highly recommend not using these flight modes until the issue is fixed with a DJI firmware update. The following flight modes are affected: VR with Immersive/Joystick Head Tracking active, Follow, Focus and Track. All other flight modes (including FPV, Waypoint, Orbit and VR with Immersive/Joystick Head Tracking OFF) are unaffected.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20