Litchi Track And Follow Demo

Reaction score
I thru this video together to give everyone a feeling on the new features. Overall I was impressed, I did not try the orbit

That is a fine example of its functionality. How about a locale without a nice contrasting green background. Say, a parking lot with many cars. Or perhaps on a beach with many other humans. If tracking is to be a useful tool, it should operate in more complex locales. In my experience it does not. Be careful with this feature.

Keep the prop side up!

Sent via Galaxy Note 4 & Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: keith slagle
That is a fine example of its functionality. How about a locale without a nice contrasting green background. Say, a parking lot with many cars. Or perhaps on a beach with many other humans. If tracking is to be a useful tool, it should operate in more complex locales. In my experience it does not. Be careful with this feature.

Keep the prop side up!

In my experience it does not.

Its going to be a while before tracking will be perfect. I have tested Vertical Studio and just tried it on my Note 4 and P3A. I like it on both but didn't like the idea that I had to switch apps for different task.

Litchi works as expected for high contrasted colours. For now, keep an on the P3 your finger ready the PAF switch. Switching it to P will shut off the track and follow.

Its going to be a while before tracking will be perfect. I have tested Vertical Studio and just tried it on my Note 4 and P3A. I like it on both but didn't like the idea that I had to switch apps for different task.

Litchi works as expected for high contrasted colours. For now, keep an on the P3 your finger ready the PAF switch. Switching it to P will shut off the track and follow.

I hear ya Mako, I already ran several tests with this feature and came to the same conclusion.

Just be careful FAST. Fly aways are common in follow me modes. In one test I set it upon myself as you would, but behind me was a highway and my bird just started pivoting or so to speak, left, right, left, right as it was trying to lock on the passing vehicles. It was kind of funny but at the same time I realized the inherent danger of it possibly taking off as part of its effort to track them. I cancelled that real quick.

Reactions: FASTFJR
Just be careful FAST. Fly aways are common in follow me modes. In one test I set it upon myself as you would, but behind me was a highway and my bird just started pivoting or so to speak, left, right, left, right as it was trying to lock on the passing vehicles. It was kind of funny but at the same time I realized the inherent danger of it possibly taking off as part of its effort to track them. I cancelled that real quick.

Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20