Litchi support for P4 on android now available

Reaction score
Hey there everyone, if you have been waiting for the android version of Litchi to support the Phantom 4 , it is now a available. I just purchased and will be playing with it tomorrow.

It looks like it's only out for Android right now.

i have both android and ios version and used both on my p4 and works 100% fine.
I downloaded all my flight missions from my p3p and used them successfully on the p4.
Now looking forward to some new features making use of the p4's new hardware possibilities...

I just tried it this morning on a short mission and seems to work fine. Had problems at first connecting to my Nexus 7. Here is what the Litchi manual says if you have problems connecting your android device.....

When starting the app for the first time, you will need to be connected to Internet in order to validate the app with DJI servers.
Some Internet connections may have troubles connecting to DJI servers, in such a case make sure to try a different Internet connection.
Additionally, on Android if DJI Go is your default app for the remote controller USB connection, you will need
to clear the defaults for DJI Go (Settings -> Apps -> DJI Go -> Clear Defaults).

Hi guys, i am a new user of Litchi... i am in the beta program on the IOS platform with a Phantom 4 drone. I've used the app a few times in manual mode to get familiar with it, and setup a quick waypoint mission that included a panorama. Once i got past a few dumb mistakes like having curves flight paths, it seems to work for the most part. However, when the P4 took the panorama, it only snapped 4 of the 7 pictures. I was surprised i could hear the click of the camera sound in the app and noted immediately there weren't enough clicks for the panorama to be complete.

Once i landed i verified there were only 4 of the 7 jpg files, and verified my script had all 7 of the "take photo" entries.

Anyone else experience this? Is this a beta bug, or perhaps i did something wrong? i haven't had the ability to go out and retry the same script again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues