Litchi - suggestions for future updates

Reaction score
Just looking to put down things that people would like to see added to the android version of litchi and hopefully the developers will follow the tread and add some of the things over time.

At the moment the only thing I can really think of is the ability to download the video and pictures from the sd card to my phone without having to go to the dji go app.

Post your suggestion here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pharm
Just looking to put down things that people would like to see added to litchi and hopefully the developers will follow the tread and add some of the things over time.

At the moment the only thing I can really think of is the ability to download the video and pictures from the sd card to my phone without having to go to the dji go app.

Post your suggestion here.
Are we talking iOS version, or android?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Getting a clean view would be nice. So you can stream the HDMI output of the K1.

Wow, this would be a great thread in this area.
Software ;)

Why just Android?, I use both.

What about the mission hub?

Rod

I don't want anything except the battery Voltage number to display properly.

If I start at eg 4.20V .... the % and the LINE across screen reduce as they should while flying .... but the 4.20V does not change.

Maybe its a fault of my Litchi ... but I have heard from others they have similar ...

Here is a screen shot ... its the 4.26V top right does not change through the flight ... but the % and line under does ..

Nigel

The ability to connect a second device when flying the Phantom 3 Standard allowing one screen to have VR mode enabled and the other showing the live view, map and camera controls etc. That way you can give someone the VR view whilst you pilot.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic