Litchi - Still the Best?

Reaction score
Is this still the app that beats DJI Go? Is there another thats better or getting better?

I'm a Litchi fan, and I use it all the time because of its very intuitive Waypoint mode, but I also still use GO for manually flying.

There is also Autopilot which I have not used, and maybe others can chime in here about it. What I have read regarding Autopilot, is that it is not as intuitive to use as Litchi or GO, but I think it offers some very powerful options if you spend the time to figure it out. If and when I become interested in doing some more complex filming, I would probably look into Autopilot as an option. For now though, Litchi does what I need, and I have had zero issues with it.

Litchi is constantly being updated, but I have ran into issues where my video feed gets cut off for no reason. This happened twice. Litchi is dominant with its way points and customised routes. Their team also responds fairly quickly via email, so support isn't an issue.

Dji go has been more stable, but litchi has some great strong points to consider. It's an all around great app that offers FPV, screen casting for an additional 5 dollars, and more.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic