Litchi -specific questions for P4

RPP

Reaction score
Website
www.parrikar.com
I know there is another ongoing thread about Litchi. I bought the app last night and went through the documentation and some videos on YouTube (MontanaMonk has a couple of very good tutorials). Before I take it out for a test run, I want to confirm a few things.

Let's say I want to run a mission with waypoints that I have programmed. In the field, I -

- Fire up the Litchi app, put it in FPV mode (assume I have gone through the hardware pre-check list)
- In the FPV mode, I arm the rotors and manually launch the craft, taking it to an altitude (say, 30 metres)
- Let the craft hover. Then go into the Waypoints mode on Litchi, load the mission, hit the Play button.
- The craft is off on its mission.
- Final waypoint I have programmed as "Back to 1". The craft comes to waypoint 1 and hovers at the set altitude.
- I switch to FPV mode in Litchi and manually land the craft.

Throughout the entire flight, Phantom 4 is set to P flight mode.

Am I missing anything above? Any errors in my understanding? Any tips?

Additional question: After I end the flight with Litchi, can I exit it and then run a different flight with DJI Go right away?

That is how I do it. To end the mission, I just toggle the P switch to ATTI and back to P,you then have control, even if you are still in Waypoint mode. I always do it this way,not sure if switching to FPV ends the mission.

Reactions: RPP

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj