Litchi Set Return to Home RTH battery level

Reaction score
Hello,

How do I set the Return to Home RTH battery level for Litchi? In DJI go there is an option to set the Low and Critical Low levels. The first is just a warning and the second will RTH (or what ever action is set).

Thanks.

Hello,

How do I set the Return to Home RTH battery level for Litchi? In DJI go there is an option to set the Low and Critical Low levels. The first is just a warning and the second will RTH (or what ever action is set).

Thanks.
I am not positive, but I think those levels are stored in the "bird". I don't believe Litchi can control those yet. So when you fly with Litchi, you are using the data from the DJI GO for those values stored in the aircraft when you last used the DJI Go app.
Cheers,
Joe
KC7GHT

You are allegedly able to switch between apps during or at any point within a mission. The mission is already loaded up & stored in the drone itself so you can just close the litchi app & open DJI GO to obtain that kind of info. At least that how I understand it, coming from Litchi. In theory it seems feasible but I'm not sure I would be rushing to test this out. While the drone is flying through waypoints or circling in orbit just close Litchi & open DJI GO(not sure how the connection timing would be) app to see you battery info & other items yours used to in the DJI app format.
If I'm understanding correctly you have to use both apps already due to having to calibrate each location within DJI GO before you should begin Litchi so it kinda makes sense.
Maybe some more research or brave soles can prove this for us...[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. I'll try that. I suppose I can just adjust the low and critical low levels in DJI GO and then switch over to litchi and see if it updates to match those levels. I wound't do this during a mission, but could do this while the drone is powered on sitting on the ground.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers