litchi scary moment

Reaction score
wow.
can anyone help me please i have just had one of the scaryest moment ever
planed a way point mission around my house done all way points and set cumpouss and rth all good..
it got ti 3rd way point and lost connection panic stations litchi just lost connection so i tryed not to panic waited till it got to the last way point closed litchi down started go got conneceted and brought her down panic over but how the hell did i lose connection how do i find the logs for the flight and get someone to have a look at them....

sorry about spelling lol....

Last edited:
If the drone was behind your house at the third waypoint, you will obviously lose connection as the signal from your controller won't pass through anything solid. Litchi is designed to carry out the mission even when there is no signal between the RC and the drone....it sounds as if it performed quite normally.

Reactions: GhostRdrTat
If the drone was behind your house at the third waypoint, you will obviously lose connection as the signal from your controller won't pass through anything solid. Litchi is designed to carry out the mission even when there is no signal between the RC and the drone....it sounds as if it performed quite normally.
i had it in los at all times pointing at the drone but it never reconnected again

i had it in los at all times pointing at the drone but it never reconnected again
i also had windserfers on thats what i cant understand..

also i checked the video footage and its ll there it still recorded everything i understand the drone done its job and went to the last way point and hovered
just dont understand why it disconneceted

Last edited:
You might have had 2.4g interference from WiFi. I always set RTH when done with a Litchi mission but then again, I fly missions which lose signal behind trees and keeps going to completion and then returns. Always fearful of losing signal and hovering until battery dies

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

im going to fly the same mission tomorrow and see if it happens again but this time put the rth so close that if i get los it wont be a problem.
btw...

i think litchi worked fine just los some how..

Lol yep... My litchi missions are always out of range. I lose signal for 6 mins but it always comes back. Just do a few more flights and you will see it performs great. Still makes my heart beat tho every time I do the same mission and have no signal lol but that's the buzz of the flight :)

Sent from my HUAWEI LYO-L01 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik