Litchi RTH question

Reaction score
i dont know if im i doing something wrong, but everytime i hit the rth my p3a just lands where it is at. am i missing some setting in the dgi go app? any help would be great.

Where is the bird when you RTH? If you are within 20 meters of home, it just land where it is.

Where is the bird when you RTH? If you are within 20 meters of home, it just land where it is.

im with in the 20 meters, im new to this and working out to larger distances slowly. i wanted to test the rth before i went to far out to make sure it will return. i guess i will try again farther out. just hitting the rth button on the controller is the easiest/fastest way to get it to rth right?

Reactions: cfd701
Yes. If you haven't, I would strongly suggest that you read the manual carefully and completely. This is well explained there. The other way to land is - once you are over the spot where you want to land and clear of any obstacles, just pull the LEFT stick straight down and Ho
D it there. The bird will come right down and once it senses that it is not the ground (e.g. It doesn't move for 3 seconds) the motors will automatically stop. Don't forget to check and set the 'return to home' altitude. When you hit RTH, the bird will rise to that altitude and fly STRAIGHT back to the home location and land. Anything between it and home and higher than RTH height and the bird will try to fly hrough it!

just hitting the rth button on the controller is the easiest/fastest way to get it to rth right?

Easiest - yes. Fastest - not necessarily.
When you are outside of the 20m radius and engage RTH - the first thing it does, is ascend straight up to the RTH height that you configured in settings. Once it gets to the target height, it travels in a straight line directly to the home point. NOTE: during the ascent to the configured RTH height - applying any input to the joysticks will cancel the remainder of the ascent and travel home at the "current" height.

Advice you receive on the forum is not a suitable alternative to reason the manual. Read the manual cover to cover (twice) and use the information you find here in the forums as a supplement to that. If you come across anything in the manuals that you don't understand - search the forums for a clarification or post a question asking for an interpretation and people will be happy to help.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31