LITCHI Reverse "finish action" mode???

Reaction score
Has anyone tried using the new REVERSE "finish action" mode that was updated in the latest LITCHI OSI update? The weather has been cold as heck here in Indiana, and I haven't had the opportunity to tryout the new feature.

Tried to today, just pull down on the right stick (reverse) and it repeats the mission backwards. Worked like a charm.

Thanks for the clarification. I'm just starting to use Litchi, and that wasn't clear from the user manual. when I tested out the "Reverse" finishing action in Waypoint mode, I was concerned because it just stopped at the last waypoint and hovered. I assumed it would return along the path after the last waypoint. I simply put it back into P mode and brought it back manually and searched this forum for an answer!

Thanks for the clarification. I'm just starting to use Litchi, and that wasn't clear from the user manual. when I tested out the "Reverse" finishing action in Waypoint mode, I was concerned because it just stopped at the last waypoint and hovered. I assumed it would return along the path after the last waypoint. I simply put it back into P mode and brought it back manually and searched this forum for an answer!

Your wise to ask that question!

One would think an autonomous flight is hands off. Well not with that feature, your R/C needs to be connected in order for it to work. Else your bird will just hover at the last waypoint .

Almost ended up loosing my bird as I figured it would just go back and forth between the waypoints. Got lucky and was able to run up a hill and get an RC signal back.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20