Litchi questions.....

Reaction score
Hi all, I've got a couple of questions you guys may be able to answer...
I've recently upgraded from a Standard to an Advanced. I had litchi on the Standard, but due to poor FPV signal issues, never really used it much. I have read many, many posts on Litchi and used it in the past, but am wondering how things will have changed having moved from P3S to P3A and has Litchi been updated much in the last couple of months.....

1)Is there much difference with using Litchi on an advanced? Could never get magic leash to work on the Standard (probably due to using wifi to connect the tablet).

2)Are there still issues if you have DJI Go on the tablet? I used to have reliability issues with Litchi until I was told on here to force close GO first.
3)Is there anymore functionality with Litchi on an Advanced over the standard?
4) when switching to F-mode, do the various modes pop up when you change the switch? They never did on the standard, I used to have to switch to F mode, the manually select which intelligent flight mode I wanted. I know GO brings up the modes as soon as you change to F on the controller.
I particularly want to use the tracking mode with Litchi, not too fussed about Waypoints as like to fly manually with my new found range (compared to the standard!!), but would like to use tracking whilst flying to simplify a few things.

Thanks for looking...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie