Litchi questions

Reaction score
P3p & p3a.
Can I use it with both birds? (Obviously not at the same as. Don't want to reconfigue every time)

What happens if I want to fly/take off in a warning zone (green)
How about an authorization zone (yellow)

Also, I have a galaxy s5.. I would like to use litchi exclusively

I have an LG v410 tablet as well, is it able to run it reliably....is an old tablet

Yes, you can use with both. Also, if you use the Galaxy S5, you cannot have both GO and Litchi on the same device. It's one of those Android systems that wont allow both on the same device, though either or will work fine alone. Can't offer comment on the zones because I have not incurred that.

I no nothing about zones either. :rolleyes:

Clarification maybe?
"you cannot have both GO and Litchi on the same device."?
You can have both Go and Litchi app installed on the same device, but you don't want them turned on at the same time.

On a Android it is said you need to run a app killer to shut down Go while using Litchi even though you have not started the Go App.

Your going to need Go for some things that you cannot access with Litchi.

Go app = Stupid Name PERIOD

Rod

Last edited:
Clarified, Direct from Litchi Initialization Screen. I too have an S5. But do not fly with it.I had this issue quite some time ago.
Screen Text.jpg

Reactions: RodPad
Clarified, Direct from Litchi Initialization Screen. I too have an S5. But do not fly with it.I had this issue quite some time ago. View attachment 83188
Thanks,
OMG, that is too complicated. :eek: :rolleyes:

I still think Go is stupid name for an app. ;)

Rod

Not asked but for completeness the Litchi app on IOS (iPad and iPhone ) does coexist and play nicely with DJIGO app - you simply start the app you wish to use. Note each Litchi licence is for IOS OR Android not both (if you want both you pay twice).

Reactions: rene van der meer
Not asked but for completeness the Litchi app on IOS (iPad and iPhone ) does coexist and play nicely with DJIGO app - you simply start the app you wish to use. Note each Litchi licence is for IOS OR Android not both (if you want both you pay twice).
I think you can put Litchi and Go(4) on most of the android devices.

I believe so too, however with IOS you don't have to worry about making sure only one is active at a time, IOS does this by design.

Note later part of my previous post, which you referenced, was talking about software licensing (charges) for Litchi.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj