Litchi question ?

Reaction score
Hi guys , new user to litchi but have an issue that when doing a waypoint mission at the end it is set to hover , but I have no control over it with the sticks , anything I do does not rectify it , I have to open go app after shutting litchi down , in the go app it looks like it's in the middle of an action so have to push the red stop button on the left hand side then I get control back ! Hope this doesn't sound to vague its user error I'm sure but would like to know why I have no control of the bird , is it maybe that it is still technically doing the mission even though it has flown and completed ? Thanks

Best way to regain control is to either stop the mission or to flick the GPS switch down and then back again. Not actualy sure if you can control the drone whilst its on a mission, i've never actually tried to be honest. I do know you can tilt the gimbal though.

Flip the flight mode switch to any other mode then back to P-mode. That will end the Litchi mission & put you in manual control.

Hi guys , new user to litchi but have an issue that when doing a waypoint mission at the end it is set to hover , but I have no control over it with the sticks , anything I do does not rectify it , I have to open go app after shutting litchi down , in the go app it looks like it's in the middle of an action so have to push the red stop button on the left hand side then I get control back ! Hope this doesn't sound to vague its user error I'm sure but would like to know why I have no control of the bird , is it maybe that it is still technically doing the mission even though it has flown and completed ? Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik