Litchi question

Reaction score
Hi all,
I've been using Litchi for a few weeks during a recent flight I realized a error in my waypoint altitudes after starting the mission and paused the program.
For the life of me I spent 10 min looking for an abort and just could not find it.

Even read the instructions and they mention the abort function but not where to find it.

Can someone tell me where the 'abort' function is.

Thank you !

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Hi all,
I've been using Litchi for a few weeks during a recent flight I realized a error in my waypoint altitudes after starting the mission and paused the program.
For the life of me I spent 10 min looking for an abort and just could not find it.

Even read the instructions and they mention the abort function but not where to find it.

Can someone tell me where the 'abort' function is.

Thank you !

If you have within range, you can switch to sport or atti mode and back to cancel mission and regain control. You can also hit the pause button to temporally stop the mission, witch gives you time to recheck waypoints, attitude, settings etc. before resuming, or cancelling through the Sport/atti mode.

Reactions: Pharm
Thank you, I hadn't thought about switching modes to abort the mission and will test that tonight.
I was looking for a on-screen selection like Stop, Abort or Cancel.

Thanks again

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.