Litchi Question

Reaction score
If I start auto recording at the 1st waypoint and if I set it to automatically take a pic at the 3rd waypoint will it keep recording video through the rest mission or will that stop the recording? Thanks

You can program actions at each waypoint.
This is copied from the Litchi user manual that you can find on their website.
Waypoint Actions
Actions are performed when the aircraft arrives at the waypoint. There are six different waypoint actions, three of which accept an additional parameter.
You can add up to 15 different actions for each waypoint. Waypoint actions can be repeated by increasing the "Repeat" number. Setting repeat to 1 (default) means that all actions will be done once.
IMPORTANT Waypoint actions are ignored when the mission "Path Mode" is "Curved Turns" as the aircraft will not stop at waypoints then.
Stay for: The time in seconds that the aircraft should pause at the waypoint.
Take Photo: The camera will take one picture. For this action to work, recording must of off.
Start Recording: The camera will start recording.
Stop Recording: The camera will stop recording.
Rotate Aircraft: The aircraft will rotate to the specified angle. The parameter is the angle relative to North that the aircraft should rotate to (0° is North, 90° is East). For example, setting it to 270° means that the aircraft will rotate to point towards West. If the aircraft is already pointing West before starting this action, it will not rotate at all.
Tilt Camera: The gimbal will move to the specified angle (tilt). The valid value range is +30° above horizon to - 90° (look down).

Reactions: chazz
If I start auto recording at the 1st waypoint and if I set it to automatically take a pic at the 3rd waypoint will it keep recording video through the rest mission or will that stop the recording?

Nope. You can either run the video or (have it) shoot a still photo. It's no different than trying to snap a still while videoing using the Go app.

SB

Reactions: chazz
You can program actions at each waypoint.
This is copied from the Litchi user manual that you can find on their website.
Waypoint Actions
Actions are performed when the aircraft arrives at the waypoint. There are six different waypoint actions, three of which accept an additional parameter.
You can add up to 15 different actions for each waypoint. Waypoint actions can be repeated by increasing the "Repeat" number. Setting repeat to 1 (default) means that all actions will be done once.
IMPORTANT Waypoint actions are ignored when the mission "Path Mode" is "Curved Turns" as the aircraft will not stop at waypoints then.
Stay for: The time in seconds that the aircraft should pause at the waypoint.
Take Photo: The camera will take one picture. For this action to work, recording must of off.
Start Recording: The camera will start recording.
Stop Recording: The camera will stop recording.
Rotate Aircraft: The aircraft will rotate to the specified angle. The parameter is the angle relative to North that the aircraft should rotate to (0° is North, 90° is East). For example, setting it to 270° means that the aircraft will rotate to point towards West. If the aircraft is already pointing West before starting this action, it will not rotate at all.
Tilt Camera: The gimbal will move to the specified angle (tilt). The valid value range is +30° above horizon to - 90° (look down).

While this post was way more then i asked it was informative... I didn't know there was a user manual on their website...I was winging it...Thank You!

Don't expect it will work but have you tried:
1.Stop Recording, 2. Take Photo, 3. Start recording?

Or.. Run the waypoints taking video, land then load a copy of the same mission with stops and 'Take Photo's' at your desired places.. and go fly that.. More battery time, but best of both worlds results wise. Can then insert the photo's into the flight video (with a shutter effect if you like!) for a great combi video.

I would post one of these amazing combi videos, but I have yet to make one [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] still, common sense eh? [emoji106][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: sonof40

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj