Litchi Question

Reaction score
I was running a mission at the golf course the other day. The mission ended on the 9th green, we were finishing up on number 8's green and teeing off on 9 when I heard my phantom beeping go home. Well I grab the controller and tried to take over and land it where we were. It really fought me barely changing directions and if I let off the sticks it would zoom back tore adds the home point. How do you cancel go home in litchi?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

in my experience, it's the same as canceling it in DJI GO. go to P mode and just toggle the S2 switch until return home is cancelled.

Reactions: Squirrel!
I didn't see a return home button in litchi, going to p mode is a good idea I didn't think about

Litchi will do one of the actions after finishing mission in the setting. Your setting was RTH so it return home after mission complete. Litchi will continue to do its assigned task(waypoints or RTH) regardless user input(even if you turn off the remote). The only way to gain control is switching S1 to P mode.
3eb6433ee64130e238fa16845b3bec50.jpg

Last edited:
in my experience, it's the same as canceling it in DJI GO. go to P mode and just toggle the S2 switch until return home is cancelled.
I think you probably mix up S1 and S2. Toggle S2(left) will trigger RTH. Toggle S1(right) will cancel RTH.

my bad. i don't have a standard anymore but I could have sworn left switch was to engage and disengage RTH and right switch was to change the modes.

I was having this same problem with Litchi. It has been initiating an RTH every time I fly. And it will do it when flying freehand with a full battery and full signal. Every time I panicked and had to fight it away from the auto-land to land it. I was so used to having the slider switch in the Go App to cancel the RTH I forgot about the S1 switch.

*Hey Litchi developers add a slider switch to cancel the RTH!*

Reactions: Dmize

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub