Litchi question: where is the little radar & AC position?

Reaction score
Took the plunge and bought litchi last night.
So far looks quite good and easy to use. However, noticed that in most of the tutorial videos in YouTube, I see the familiar "radar" on the bottom left of the screen, with the AC position showing.
I just don't see it in my screen!! Is there a way to switch this feature on and off, or they took it away on the new version just release?
Thanks!

Screen shot:
b26660d8a3b711b6b318bf88611c1356.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Took the plunge and bought litchi last night.
So far looks quite good and easy to use. However, noticed that in most of the tutorial videos in YouTube, I see the familiar "radar" on the bottom left of the screen, with the AC position showing.
I just don't see it in my screen!! Is there a way to switch this feature on and off, or they took it away on the new version just release?
Thanks!

Screen shot:
b26660d8a3b711b6b318bf88611c1356.jpg

I'm guessing that is the difference between Android version and Banana.

Reactions: Norval
Arghhhhh!!!
Mavericksan:
That's it!!!
I hate it when the same software looks so different because of the platforms......[emoji53][emoji53][emoji24]

I never noticed that Litchi doesn't have the little radar screen unitl I read your post. (I use an iPad as well).

But, in the map they show the current position of the craft and the craft icon is a little arrow that points in the direction it's pointing So you can tell which way you're facing using that.

Reactions: JCP10 and Norval
And following the subject of litchi, what are the buttons of C and H on the left side for?
I press them and I only get error messages:

71a84da5d53aad4e8cd6d098987e45b5.jpg

The C is Course lock. It makes the craft fly in one direction regardless of which way its facing.

The H is Home Lock. When you push on the stick the drone will fly away from you - pull back on the stick, and the drone will return to you no matter where it is or which way it's facing. Applying left and right stick will cause the drone to orbit you. The farther away it is, the larger the orbit.

The bottom button is auto land.

Course lock and Home lock are available in the Regular DJI Go app, but you have to go into the "Intelligent Flight Modes" to select them.

Reactions: Norval
One thing I see in the Litchi interface that I'd like to see in DJI Go is the flight time. Be great to see that on the main DJI Go App rather than having to go to the battery details page within the App.

I like how with the Litchi app you can enable the voice readouts for battery life and altitude and you can adjust how often such as 30 seconds or 1 minute.

Reactions: JCP10
I like how with the Litchi app you can enable the voice readouts for battery life and altitude and you can adjust how often such as 30 seconds or 1 minute.
I use this feature all the time, and I find it helpful. Although in FPV it shows up in the headset as well.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic