Litchi + PS3SE (fast question)

Reaction score
Hi Pilots....

In Litchi (iOS) were can I check if i'm in 2.4Mhz or 5.0Mhz and of corse the number of channels?

Basically I want to know if im in FCC or CE mode.....

Thank you all & Happy Landings!

Hi Pilots....

In Litchi (iOS) were can I check if i'm in 2.4Mhz or 5.0Mhz and of corse the number of channels?

Basically I want to know if im in FCC or CE mode.....

Thank you all & Happy Landings!
knowing frequency won’t tell you what mode you are in.

Still no answer to the question tho. I also want to know this. Can't find it anywhere in the Litchi App
You will go a long way with google and the forum search function. There is nowhere in the litchi app that will tell you if your are in FCC or CE mode, the exception might be the distance from home being over 500m or so.

You will go a long way with google and the forum search function. There is nowhere in the litchi app that will tell you if your are in FCC or CE mode, the exception might be the distance from home being over 500m or so.

So I just go outside and try it? With the DJI GO app it was easier to check this out right?

It WAS easier man. You could go in the app and literally see how many channels you had... 11 or 13. In the LItchi mode there's no such thing. So it IS easier to find out if you are FCC or CE in the DJI go APP...
Seems your the expert then.... you might see extra channels for CE mode. I don’t remember and can’t be bothered checking atm.

Yes.. you are correct.. we can open the DJI GO and check if 11 or 13 channels....

But I "hacked" the P3SE with a TabA from a friend with the mode app. And now if I connect my iOS DJI GO, I will loose the FCC (if really active) and will be replaced with the CE again....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164