Litchi problems

Reaction score
Sorry if these questions have obvious answers.

I've been trying to plan my first mission and I'm having problems.

First, I notice from video tutorials that once you've created a waypoint, you can place your finger on it and move it around to get the location exactly right. But that doesn't work when I do it - has that feature been removed?

Second, can you delete a single waypoint if you've created it by mistake? All I can find is a button for removing ALL the waypoints.

I'd be grateful for any advice on this.

If you are using the android version,yes, you can move the waypoint freely with your finger and yes, there is a red "delete" option on the top left corner in each waypoint.
Στιγμιότυπο 2016-08-24, 12.14.40 μμ.png

Last edited:
Sorry if these questions have obvious answers.

I've been trying to plan my first mission and I'm having problems.

First, I notice from video tutorials that once you've created a waypoint, you can place your finger on it and move it around to get the location exactly right. But that doesn't work when I do it - has that feature been removed?

Second, can you delete a single waypoint if you've created it by mistake? All I can find is a button for removing ALL the waypoints.

I'd be grateful for any advice on this.

Where are you creating your missions? You should use mission hub on litchi website using a decent web browser on your PC/Mac or GS option in Litchi app on your phone/tablet. Everything works then.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Yes - it's a lot easier to move a waypoint with a mouse pointer on a big screen than with a finger on a tiny screen

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl