Litchi Problem - shows disconnected but it is connected

Reaction score
Was out flying some waypoint missions. I intentionally programmed the AC to be beyond controller range. Sent my son on the route of his motorcycle to make certain we didn't have a problem. Anyway AC flew perfectly but... Once I lost contact I never received notification of a reconnection. I could see on the screen that I had control of the gimbal etc but the red bar at the top of the screen never went away. When the flight completed with a hover at the last waypoint I took control and landed it. Still the program showed disconnected when it was obviously connected.

Not really a problem as it is clearly a snafu. I am running the up-to-date litchi app and iOS 10.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Had recently a mission and lost also signal due to a massive tree but reconnected on the way back automatically and turned green on my Galaxy Tab S2 running under Android 6.0.1, probably an iOS issue?

Was out flying some waypoint missions. I intentionally programmed the AC to be beyond controller range. Sent my son on the route of his motorcycle to make certain we didn't have a problem. Anyway AC flew perfectly but... Once I lost contact I never received notification of a reconnection. I could see on the screen that I had control of the gimbal etc but the red bar at the top of the screen never went away. When the flight completed with a hover at the last waypoint I took control and landed it. Still the program showed disconnected when it was obviously connected.

Not really a problem as it is clearly a snafu. I am running the up-to-date litchi app and iOS 10.

Will try and check.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I'm going to try the same flight today and see what happens.

I had the same scenario recently, have not updated to ios 10 on the ipad.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub