Litchi pre mission play warnings

Reaction score
I have a few questions about Litchi missions for those of you with more experience than me .

Today I loaded an untried mission and got the red warning writing saying some way-points were too far away (750 m) My WP were all less than 250 m apart ?The mission would not load .

Which leads me to ask how long do missions usually take to load to the AC ?
Mine seem to be very hit and miss with regard to the time taken or whether they will load at all.

I swapped to a tried and tested mission then had similar warnings with it (see below)

I then changed batteries and started again this time the first mission loaded after a while then halfway through I heard the warning "mission failed to upload " even though everything ran to the end as planned ?
Any ideas ? Do these warnings actually prevent the mission from running ?
P3S ,Tab s 8.4, android 6
Thanks Screenshot_2017-02-14-18-41-25.png

What version of Litchi?

I use iOS 1.15.5 and whilst it's not an android device, I have had a mission failed to upload when I hadn't waited for the IMU warming up process to finish. Not sure if that is a problem, but I use the time to check my mission settings etc before I load the trip. The load process takes 5 secs and I either auto take off or fly first and load the mission once I am close to the first WP. As for distance, usually 300 mtrs between WPs and have never been challenged. Does your mission have all the waypoints set up correctly WRT to height and actions?

I have had occasional mission failed to upload on my nexus7, but never on IOS.
The warning,is just a warning you can still fly the mission,it has certainly worked for me, but I cannot recall the last time I got a warning.
Loading time for me usually about 10 seconds.

I have had occasional mission failed to upload on my nexus7, but never on IOS.
The warning,is just a warning you can still fly the mission,it has certainly worked for me, but I cannot recall the last time I got a warning.
Loading time for me usually about 10 seconds.
That "waypoint too far away" warning might be an indicator that an inadvertent tap has added a waypoint to your mission. We've all had that happen, while we are waiting for litchi to add mission lock, common practice is to switch to the "add POI" mode after you put in your WPs. An extra POI or 2 doesn't hurt anything. First thing to do is recheck all of your waypoints.

I will have to look at what version I have in the morning (12am here) but it's only a moth or so old .
I know the poi safety trick although I have to admit to not always using it I am pretty sure I didn't put an extra one in .I will watch for that next time.Swap month for moth above my iPad won't let me go back and correct things.
I plan all my missions on GE then import the to Litchi? I know the relative elevation changes on most of our hilly county so I can be happy before I comitt to a mission .33m will clear most gum trees but some can suprise you so my path goes between trees where I can .
When I think about I think the only missions I have got to load are where I start from the ground.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20