Litchi POI problem

Reaction score
Tried flying a simple test mission today after getting the app (Android).

Just 3 waypoints and 1 POI.

All waypoints are set to face POI1. In Mission settings Heading Mode is set to Waypoint Defined, Gimbal Pitch to Focus POI and Path Mode set to straight lines. In the planner map the triangles at each waypoint point to the POI as expected.

When I fly the mission however, the P3 refuses to turn to face the POI at WP1. It then continues to remain at the same orientation throughout the mission as when it flew from the mission start point to WP1 (ie pointing towards WP1 from the mission start point).

Unless I've missed something it looks like I've done everything correctly but POI refuses to work for me.

The only thing I haven't done it to turn the IOC modes in the DJI Go app, and also I'm still on FW 1.1.3 (AFAIK the IOC modes were introduced with this FW and unless it's required I'd rather not do an update as the bird flies just fine otherwise).

Any help would be much appreciated. I'm going to try an orbit test to see if that works but can't until tomorrow.

Last edited:
Think you need IOC on and obviously flip the switch to F-position...

Thanks - it won't fly the mission with the switch in P or A anyway but I'll try tomorrow after turning IOC on.

Nope still no joy - I tried point to next waypoint (works), initial heading (works) but waypoint defined with POI behaves the same as initial heading.

Your mission settings should be set to " Custom". In addition to the mission settings, make sure that EACH waypoint is also set to POI.

I use android where custom in ios is waypoint defined in Android - but doesn't work. It behaves as if in "initial"

Any way you could post a screenshot of your mission settings and a screenshot of each waypoint setting?

Unfortunately I deleted the mission yesterday. I've set up a new one through the online mission hub instead of the app, and will try to fly that today, and will post it up it up if it still doesn't work.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj