Litchi & Phantom 4

Reaction score
Hi All

I have just started to use Litchi and looks like a great App but i'm having a few, what i would say issues in a few things i'm trying to do with it and i'm hoping some of you guys can help answer a few questions.

1. Do I have to start the DJI app in the background? if not do i have to calibrate the compass?

2. When I first take off and try to move forward, I have no movement although i do left, right and back. seems very strange that I do not have this but after about 10 - 15 seconds it seems to be ok.

3. I have set up a mission and has set up some actions to take photos of a point of interest. I have set it to be the following Stop for 5sec, Stop recording, Take Photo, start recording. It follows all the actions but does not take photos am I doing anything wrong? or is it just not possible to do what i'm asking it to do.

4. Video seems very bright, When using the DJI app the recordings are fine, but using Litchi a very different story

Screen Shot 2016-05-21 at 10.20.51.png Screen Shot 2016-05-21 at 10.21.24.png

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Ralph

Hello. I haven't used so much Litchi yet but this I can tell you. If you need to calibrate compass then open DJI go and calibrate. Then Close DJI GO completly from backround. Then start Litchi app only. You may have some app crashes if you keep using to apps at the same time. That's not good when your bird is up in the air o_O

Reactions: Phantomix
I have just been watching some instructional videos on Litchi and there are loads of settings within the app which include camera settings. I'm sure you'll be able to adjust and set your camera exposure, frame rate and shutter speeds to suit.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I agree with Redevil75. Only run one app at the time right from start and take off otherwise you will get conflict

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

That looks like the beginning of Nots Landing (a stupid tv show from the 80s)

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi All

I have just started to use Litchi and looks like a great App but i'm having a few, what i would say issues in a few things i'm trying to do with it and i'm hoping some of you guys can help answer a few questions.

1. Do I have to start the DJI app in the background? if not do i have to calibrate the compass?
no and no

2. When I first take off and try to move forward, I have no movement although i do left, right and back. seems very strange that I do not have this but after about 10 - 15 seconds it seems to be ok.
obstacle avoidance at work you probably have something in front of it

3. I have set up a mission and has set up some actions to take photos of a point of interest. I have set it to be the following Stop for 5sec, Stop recording, Take Photo, start recording. It follows all the actions but does not take photos am I doing anything wrong? or is it just not possible to do what i'm asking it to do.
make one way point stop for 5sec and stop recording then one right next to it that is take photo and one right next to that that starts the recording

4. Video seems very bright, When using the DJI app the recordings are fine, but using Litchi a very different story
turn on auto exposure

Steven

1. No, not any more....

Ah I thought post #6 was a repost, phantomix nailed it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl