Litchi panorama

Reaction score
Can anyone advise? I took the P4 out today to do a panorama and when I opened Litchi there was no WiFi. Could not get camera view also Map view. What am I doing wrong?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

You don't need WiFi to fly with Litchi (internet connection just gives you the ability no load maps instead of pre-caching them at home).
I suggest You to try connect all at home to ensure that you can see camera feed in Litchi. And to configure your remote buttons (the configuration saved in DJI Go app isn't stored on remote/AC - in Litchi, you need do reassign the C buttons again (and the aval. functionality differs)
Yes, and don't run Litchi together with DJI go app.

Reactions: Les Davidson
You don't need WiFi to fly with Litchi (internet connection just gives you the ability no load maps instead of pre-caching them at home).
I suggest You to try connect all at home to ensure that you can see camera feed in Litchi. And to configure your remote buttons (the configuration saved in DJI Go app isn't stored on remote/AC - in Litchi, you need do reassign the C buttons again (and the aval. functionality differs)

THANK YOU. Will do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan