Litchi pano mode help...

Reaction score
9e2f596b478035a65dd57f55fb14bd83.jpg

Been using litchi for a while for waypoints but want to do some pano shots. Why doesn't it give me the option to adjust photos per row like I've seen others do on YouTube tutorials? Flying a P4 with iPhone 6s+
Litchi version: 1.15.1

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Touch the screen in the pano settings area and scroll, you have to scroll down to get to the rest of the settings.

Touch the screen in the pano settings area and scroll, you have to scroll down to get to the rest of the settings.

WOW! I feel dumb. Scrolling didn't even cross my mind as I've been trying to figure this out. Thanks for your help and rapid reply. Happy flying!

Reactions: Sinisalo
WOW! I feel dumb. Scrolling didn't even cross my mind as I've been trying to figure this out. Thanks for your help and rapid reply. Happy flying!

I could see how you would miss that. The developers should make the pano settings window just a tad taller so you can see half of the bar below, that would be an instant indication that you can scroll.

Agreed, I've seen others make this mistake too. They could possibly put a scroll bar graphic on the right to make it more obvious.

Very helpful, thanks for asking and the answers. :) hadn't tried pano on Lithi yet, but now I am smarter about it.

Ron Davis
#rotorsnaps
rotorsnaps.com
DJI Phantom 4 +Samsung Tab A7
Landing Gear Extensions
DJI Snapin Prop Guards
Bower ND4 ND8
PolarPro ND16 ND32 ND64
DJI Osmo Mobile +S7 Edge

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads